CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Numbers!! (part 2)

It seems I keep getting my information in 2 parts. Just talked to Kate yesterday and she gave us our numbers for where we are on the boy and girl waiting list!! Drum roll please......... 24 for a boy and 32 for a girl!!! Our parameters are a boy or girl under 12 months. We are so excited!! As soon as I got off the phone Katelyn came over to me and said "Mommy when is our baby coming home." I had to tell her it will still be a little while. I don't know who is more anxious Katelyn or Matt and I.

Last night I attended my cousins last college musical. She is going to be graduating next week and moving to either Chicago or New York to pursue an acting career. As I watched her perform I had tears in my eyes as I was reliving our last 21 years together. It just struck me how fast life goes and how our plans are never really what God has planned for our lives. Though at the end of day your life is a hundred times better than you ever dreamed it could be. We never dreamed that we would all be grown up and making adult decisions. Please pray for Darcy as she is scared to death as she makes this HUGE leap into her future.

5 comments:

Our journey said...

Much better!! I am standing right beside you at #24 on the girl's list. Now begins the long wait. I am glad we have this community to support each other!

Have a great weekend!

Amy

Our Princess said...

So true! God is so good!
Karey

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

AWESOME! I can't wait for you guys to be able to be traveling. How exciting.

robin said...

All of a sudden it becomes real... I guess Katelyn just might be right after all, a baby brother...

DaveHelmstadter said...

now i am getting excited!