CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

WE ARE BLESSED

I just got home after a very long day at work, proceeded by 2 hours of grocery shopping. After standing in line for like 10 minutes I then found out that I had gone over my food budget, I still had the money but I've been trying to watch every penny I spend. I was so frustrated and just down about my whole entire day. Then like always I get on the computer and found this news story about Ethiopia(http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2008-08-17-ethiopia_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip) and I realized that my worst day multiplied by 100 still will never equal to one good day of theirs. We are so blessed to be able to live in this country of such wealth and abundance. We are so blessed to be able to have AT LEAST three meals a day. Followed by a good nights sleep in nice comfy bed in our nice big houses.
Not much is new in the adoption process. We will be getting our bi-weekly update this Friday and our monthly call next week. I can't wait to see what our numbers will be!!!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers because we have some decisions that we need to make for after our adoption is complete.

4 comments:

Our journey said...

Hoping to see some more movement on this updat!

Amy

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

Try to keep your chin up and know that I always find the encouragement I so desperately need when I read your posts. Love You Guys.

Dawn said...

Hoping to see some movement as well!!

Outdrsycple said...

I love the court ticker! I hope to have some movement this month too, but I'm not thinking it will be much.