CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008







We got our monthly call today and we are so excited!!! We are #8 for a boy and #9 for a girl. I can't believe how close we are on the girls list. When we first started we were 32 for a girl and 24 for a boy that was on April 24, 2008. We are being very patient and waiting on God's perfect timing. I have found that reading as many books as I can helps pass the time!!!
We will keep you all posted with any news we may recieve!!!!

6 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

Emily - OH MY! I am so so so excited to see all the movement for everyone. HOW FUN! You are neck and neck between boy and girl. I can't wait to see which one it will be. CONGRATULATIONS on the movement!!!
Autumn

Dawn said...

Congrats on the single digits!! I LOVE to see movement - love it love it love it!! Still waiting for my #'s....

Our journey said...

YEAH!! This is amazing. You made it to single digits on both lists, my dear! God is good. I just pray the momentum keeps going with these referrals. Autumn and Brian have been waiting long enough imho!

Amy

Michael and Michelle said...

WooHoo!! Your getting closer!!
Soon and very soon your call will come!

Michelle

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! How did I miss this update?! I cannot wait to see which one it will be for you, Matt & Katelyn!

Three2Five said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you and your new numbers! You are getting so close.