CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let the husband's talk

Hey guys, this is Emily's husband Matt and I'm going to have my turn on this thing. I never hear from the husbands, so maybe I'll start a trend.

I just wanted to share this video from a singer called Kim Walker. The youth pastor of our church introduced us to this song and has kind of become the theme song of our youth group. It's a simple, but amazingly powerful song. I love watching from about 3 minutes on when they start showing the audience. I run the sound at our church and I love watching people during worship. I usually will focus on the people who are so focused on God and praise him anyway they know how. I relate this song to our adoption process and how I feel that we are worshipping God by loving these special children we are bringing into our homes. I hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Welcome Matt! Awesome video!

Troy said...

Hey Matt ... I hear ya ... we are definitely in the minority in the adoption blog world ... it's all good though ... my wife is a blog-stalker but just not up for the actual act of blogging...

GREAT video, btw. It's amazing how much peace and joy my spirit gets in seeing others worship our LORD ... it's not uncommon for me in worship to take a few moments and look around to see others expressing their hearts to our matchless KING!

We are praying for your court date next week.