CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Febuary 15, 2008

We received our Orientation packet on Friday!! It was very exciting! After reading some of the contracts I realized that I soley have to rely on God to provide for us all that we need. (not that I didn't know this before) He tends to keep reminding me that without Him we can do nothing on our own. Continue to pray for Matt and I as we continue through this stage of paperwork.
Not much else is new in our world. Matt continues to be busy at work and I continue to be slow. We found out today that Dr. Kumar(the doctor I work for) is going to India for the next two weeks. This will allow for alot of free time at work. Sometimes the down time drives me crazy because the days sort of seem to drag. Anyways, we will soon be into spring which will help speed along our time.

2 comments:

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

Only God CAN get you through that stack of paperwork. LOL.
In all seriousness though-I love watching the blog for signs of any new "developments"!!!!

GrandmaK said...

All paperwork of any kind that comes in a large packet at one time is overwhelming but I know you will do just fine. You are so organized with all your files and notebooks. I really am impressed. You know in a few months we are going to be wishing we had some of this slow time back! It won't be long - only 20 more days till your Home Study!! we love you.