CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Only in America

Only in America does it take a college education to send an envelope priority mail. Every time I go to the post office I feel so stupid. Today I finally got it right but needed to ask which way was best to get our contracts to AGCI by Monday. If only postal workers where more understanding of my lack of intellegance in the mailing field. No wonder they go postal. Anyways I got our contracts mailed today if you haven't already caught that. We also wrote our check for our agency fee and orphan care donation. I feel more at peace everytime we have completed a step that takes us closer to our next son or daughter. It will take AGCI 3 days to process our contracts and then they will send us our dossier packet. Also our homestudy got moved to March 20 instead of the 13th. This worked out perfectly because it gives us more time to finish up Matt's den.

1 comments:

GrandmaK said...

I bet by the time this process is over you will be Queen of The Postal system!! You may even write a book for other people who have to go through the "USPS Fright Syndrome" attack each time they have to approach the unapproachable postal worker. I know I'll buy it. I suffer it too not to mention how many envelopes I waste because I fill out the wrong one!!