CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Our first call!

Well it has been a day. I woke up this morning like any other Monday only to find that Katelyn was sick. After sitting at the doctors for 2 hours we learned that Katelyn has strep throat. We did get home in time to receive our first call from All Gods Children about our application. Everything was good except my letter that I had to get from Dr. Beerman about my heart. He needs to add in the letter what my life expectancy is and my prognosis for the future. I hope that this is something he can get back to them very quickly so that we can hopefully proceed to the next step. Please keep us in your prayers as we have this tiny hang-up.

2 comments:

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

do you know when you are able to get the new letter?

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

even though it wasn't a "good" all, per say, it WAS a call and a quick one at that! so that is good news!!!!