CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Dossier!! (part 2)

Sorry to leave you hanging. I wasn't able to get on the computer the whole weekend since being at the conference. Kate called Thursday night to say that our dossier was being sent to the U.S. Department of State and the Ethiopian Embassy to be authenticated on Friday. The only thing we had to do was send an additional picture of our passport photographs. I just sent those out in the mail today. I was so excited that everything was perfect. So the only number she has given me so far is our overall number of 46. Hopefully she will call tonight with the breakdown of numbers. Thank you all for your prayers!!

My mom and I had a great time at the Women of Faith conference. It was great to get away after the last few months of constant paperwork and relax and be refreshed in my walk with God.

I will update you with our official numbers when I get them!!!

4 comments:

Our journey said...

I have been on pins and needles waiting to hear, because you did kind of leave us hanging! I am glad your dossier was accepted and sent off. How exciting to think it is off traveling around the world!
Glad you had a great weekend with your mom and with God.

Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

Can't wait to hear the number!!

Dawn said...

I bet that felt so good to send all that hardwork off in the mail!! I'll be checking back to see what your # is! Hope you hear something soon.
~Dawn

Our journey said...

I am going crazy for you! Where is that number?

Amy