CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Losing Control.......



Katelyn has decided that she no longer likes the way that I dress her and being 4 1/2 she is now practising her Independence. Today she wanted to go out and play and I told her that it was cold out so she would have to wear sweatpants and this is what she came out wearing. I literally laughed out loud. I think instead of practising writing her name we should go over what colors go together. The many joys of parenting!!

On the adoption front Brian and Autumn got their referral yesterday. I am so excited for them. This now makes us unofficially #7 on the boy list!!!!

7 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Hey, as long as she has her vera bradley a girl is well-dressed!!! That's my girl! If I remember correctly I have quite a few pictures very similar to this one of someone who just looks like Katelyn's Mommy!! Miss Independence 1986!!
Congrats on moving up one more spot. Can't wait till courts open.

Our journey said...

My Bean is doing the same thing. In order to maintain some control, yet give her some independence, I always give her choices.

Congrats on the movement!

Amy

Dawn said...

Congrats on being #7 - woohoo!! Too funny about your daughter!

Dawn said...

Ok - so you are #7 on BOTH lists now, right?! How fun is that!!

Our journey said...

7 is a good number for you! Will your new little one be a boy or a girl?

Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

Hey Emily,
Shannon got her referral today which means you moved AT LEAST 2 more spots on the boy's list...WELCOME to #5!!!
Autumn

Kristi J said...

ok, yall are all killing me with trying to figure out your numbers unofficially...I just can't keep up..I think I'm too sleep deprived!!! So, you haven't gotten a call right??? I'm just trying to make sure I'm not behind on some news....You're figuring you're #7 right???? Fill me in if I'm behind on something...I was #23 on girls list at last call..where does that put me??kristi