CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

We Are Unofficially #3 on the boy list and #5 on the girl list. I can't believe it!! I am so excited about soon getting to see a picture of my son or daughter! It seems like we've been on the waiting list forever, yet it seems like our journey has been set on full speed. So we will see what this week brings for everyone on the waiting list. Please pray that I don't go insane until we get our referral.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm having a hard time sleeping too and I'm not anywhere near as close as you are!! I don't think you'll be waiting too much longer!! :)

Our journey said...

Sleep what's that? I certianly may need psychiatric care before this is all over!!

: )

Andrea said...

Hello Matt and Emily,

My name is Andrea, and my husband, Corey, and I are also adopting through AGCI and believe our unofficially number is currently 4 on the girls list. We were number 7 with the official number call.

It is comforting to know I'm not the only not sleeping due to the exciting movement in the adoption wait line.

Maybe we'll be traveling together. to bring our children home.

God Bless. ~Andrea

Melissa said...

Hey Emily! I can't sleep either and I just got my referral. There are so many stages of NO SLEEP in the process!!!!

Congratulations to you and I am praying for you for a rapid referral and not to long on the wait! YAY! Your time is coming soon, very soon.

Peace,
Melissa

Three2Five said...

Congratulations on moving so far down the list!!! I have to tell you as soon as you get the phone call all the psychiatric care needed previously just fades away!!!

cb4swife said...

Very excited for you! I'll be praying that this week is like last week with the referrals! Shannon

Kristi J said...

You are so close..I can't imagine..It seems like an eternity away...can't wait to get my new #, kristi

Dawn said...

You have to be VERY close now!!