CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ALL GOING WELL!!!!!

Just received another update from Matt and Emily and all is going well. Prayers are being answered as Lidya did sleep some last night and only got up once. Matt had taken a Tylenol PM and got a couple hours of sleep but Em did not and tossed and turned. She did get about 3 hours after Lidya went back to sleep but is getting pretty exhausted. Please pray tonight maybe she can relax some and get a few really good hours of physical and emotional rest. They have the "special" meeting tomorrow at 11 AM (3AM our time) so please if you wake during the night send prayers for this meeting to go well. Emily has always had a special place in a Mother's heart for her and I know this will be very emotional for her and Matt.All you who have gone through this will know how to really pray for them and I thank you in advance.

They went shopping and bought a matching Ethiopian outfit for Katelyn and Lidya which I'm sure are really awesome.

Keep the prayers going - I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Michael said...

The "special" meeting is so wonderful!! I will be thinking about them. I can honestly say I am still emotional about our meeting.

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Hurricane Living said...

I will be praying! For us, the meeting itself was amazing & much easier than expected! However,it changes you forever & I am still emotional about it, as well! Praying for peace for you & an amazing meeting!

Josh and Kristi said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. Praying for your meeting tomorrow!

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

Well, darn. I didn't even bother checking cause I didn't think anything would be on here until they got home!
So glad everything is going well. They will probably want to sleep for days when they get home (HAHA, as if they could!!!!)

Can't wait to see the matching outfits-they'll look great!

I cannot imagine how this meeting would be. It would be very hard, I pray though, that (and knowing Emily, KNOW that) it will put her at peace. Knowing your baby/child is going to be taken care of.
Very moving though, I am sure!