CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

THEY ARRIVED!!!!!

Hi Everyone-This is Emily's Mom and I've agreed to keep everyone updated on Matt and Emily's trip to bring their precious one home. I just got an email saying they arrived safe. Both flights went well. Hurray!!!! At least the first half of the grueling flights are done. They were going to bed as it was 10:15 there. In the morning they will go to Hannah's Hope. There is a chance of another Special meeting on Wednesday AM so please keep this covered in your prayers as I can not imagine how emotional that would be. For those of you who have already had that happen I know you will know exactly how to pray for them.



Katelyn is doing well and having a good time so far. She's getting a lot of special attention so I'm sure the week will go quickly for her. Thanks for all your support to Matt and Emily.



When I hear anything else I'll post again.

1 comments:

Michael said...

I can't wait to hear more!!! The first meeting is so amazing!

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com