CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Husband!!





This is my favorite picture of Matt and I. It was from our trip to Myrtle Beach for my brother and sister-in-laws vow renewal. It was such a great trip. I also just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful husband. Today he came home with a pair of pj bottoms and a polo shirt from American Eagle for me. I told him I didn't want anything for my birthday, but I guess he couldn't resist. I love you Matt!!!!

The second picture I cherish as a parent. A couple of months ago Matt's mom and dad gave him his bible that he got when he was confirmed into church when he was like 12.
Matt decided that he wanted to give the bible to Katelyn now and let her have a bible like mommy and daddy. Well the one morning I walk into her room and she has her bible as you can see right next to her pillows. My heart melted. Then as I walked closer I noticed that she had her play cell phone on top. I guess she sleeps with what she holds dear.

1 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

We will definitely pray for your Thursday appointment to go off without a hitch. Can't wait to hear how it goes!