CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

UPS!

So you know how I was saying in my previous post "only in America". Well now I feel the same way about UPS. I mailed our Power of Attorney document today to the State to be authenticated and had to send a pre-paid air bill for them to return the paper. Lets just say that I walked into the UPS Store at 4:09 and walked out at 4:47. CRAZY!! I was praying the entire time I was there for our document to make it to the Department of State. A couple of times I actually thought about grabbing it and running out the door. The next time I am definatly going to FedEx.
ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO OUR HOME VISIT.

2 comments:

Our journey said...

To them you are just mailing another document. They have no idea how important a piece of paper can be!! Don't mess with a momma!

Amy

Matt and Emily said...

The good thing is that my POA made it there next day and I didn't even spend the extra $5. They just redeemed themselves.