CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

I just received back from the State our authenticated Power of Attorney letter. Can you believe it? I mailed it out Tuesday evening and have already received it Friday morning. You go PA!!!
Yesterday's home visit went very well. Our SW was here for about an hour and half. She interviewed Matt by himself first, then she interviewed us both about our marriage, Katelyn and the way we discipline. Fifteen questions down and one hundred more to go. I feel so much better though. The hardest part is not knowing what to expect. Now that we know it is very easy we are no longer stressed. On a funny note- we were sitting at the table yesterday when she was interviewing us and both Matt and I look up at the ceiling fan and yes we forgot to clean it. Boy was it dirty. So before Tuesday's meeting I have to clean the ceiling fan.

In case I don't get on until after Sunday I would like to wish everybody a very happy and blessed Easter. Praise God for sending us His one and only son, so that He could make a way for us. What a wonderful Savior!!!

4 comments:

C said...

Thank you, but no news yet. :(
I hope that you have a wonderful Easter! :)

Should've Been a Beach Bum said...

Just remember to always "give our children chocolate"...!
Love you guys.

Our journey said...

I think that was the hardest part-not knowing exactly what to expect. Glad you made it through. Did you get the ceiling fan cleaned? Ha, ha

Amy

DaveHelmstadter said...

great news! I am looking forward to reading more!
u.Dave